Seal And Protect Commercial Concrete And Paving
Ultrashield treats and protects outdoor surfaces from moss and grime build up. Used on concrete driveways, commercial car parks, pre-cast architectural concrete and pavers, an Ultrashield concrete protection treatment can reduce the effects of moss, algae and salt attacks that occur because of the inherent nature of concrete to absorb moisture and soluble contaminants. Its durability and high-wear resistance make it ideal for high traffic areas.
How does it work?
Ultrashield concrete protection is a biodegradable, non toxic treatment that will drastically reduce water absorption compared to untreated surfaces. Professionally applied, this treatment can penetrate surfaces up to 3 to 4 mm. Treated surfaces dry quickly, (allow 24 hours before fully cured) preventing against moisture to feed algae and mildew growth. Ultrashield eliminates the need for regular use of moss, mould and lichen removal solutions.
Ultrashield protection gives you all the benefits!
- Uses a non-toxic and environmentally friendly product
- Repels water, oil and other liquids effectively
- Reduces moss and grime build up
- Eliminates the need for harsh cleaning chemicals
- Provides an economical long term protection
- Easy to use because it’s water based
- Excellent frost/thaw resistance in severe winter conditions
- Durable for high traffic areas like commercial car parks, garages, driveways, roads
- Does not alter the appearance of the protected surface
Cleaning instructions will be given upon completion for ongoing maintenance.
Valid up to 3 years. Cleaning instructions are to be followed correctly for warranty not to become void.
Pricing is quoted on an individual basis as it is subject to specific client requirements and certain conditions (e.g. Level of preparation / restoration required and the total area to be treated).
For your FREE NO OBLIGATION quote contact us now on 0800 4 ULTRASHIELD or firstname.lastname@example.org